Organization Development is a process to make your organization ready for current and upcoming challenges, tailored to the exact needs of your organization. People, contexts, goals and needs change constantly. Your organization has to adapt. In an organization development process I guide you and your team through phases of identifying your status quo and your goals for the future; designing the right interventions and implementing changes successfully. We look at structures, processes, customer relations, forms of cooperation and communication flows.
For whom is it?
For business owners or managers who want to make their company ready for the future, for further growth, to tackle challenges ahead or to improve performance of your teams;
For teams and organizations in the profit or non-profit world who want to develop themselves, increase efficiency and effectiveness, ensure organizational health and become more impactful.
4th International Organization Development Course
offered in cooperation with Como Consult, Germany (April – December 2022)
Find more details here!
Registration closed: booked out
March 2023 – December 2023
5th Int. Organization Development Course 2023
9-months training for managers and consultants dealing with organization development and change processes
What is it about?
This course will equip you with the needed know-how and skills to accompany or lead change processes within organizations. It will provide you with
- insights into the profession of organization development and its various areas for application,
- a solid foundation by understanding different schools and theories of organization development, social systems and systemic approaches to change
- know-how of OD by learning about OD consulting elements such as clarification of objectives and roles, planning of interventions and process design,
- skills and experience by applying different techniques in organization development – especially process consultation – in real project settings.
- personal growth by developing your own personality as organization development practitioner, be it as a manager, internal advisor or external consultant.
The course uses an international standard curriculum developed by Como Consult, a German company that is specialized in Organization Development and has assisted change projects in more than 80 countries in Europe, Asia, The Americas and Africa.
For whom is it?
Entry requirements are a minimum of 5 years work experience in an advisory or managerial position, a well-developed self-awareness and the readiness to engage in further growth.
Participants will receive an international certification as Organization Development Practitioner from COMO Consult, Germany.
Registration until 28. February 2023; for more information and early bird registration, feel free to contact me anytime before that!